Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is a nationwide engineering entrance examination conducted yearly by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the admission into various engineering institutions across India. The total number of candidates appearing for this exam increases every year in order to get admission into the best IIT institutes in India.
The question paper pattern of JEE exam is completely objective and it consists of two papers. Paper 1-Mains for engineering aspirants and paper 2- Advanced for architecture applicants.
JEE PAPER 2
JEE Paper 2 – advanced are the exams conducted for the Bachelor of Architecture course and the question paper mainly includes all the questions based on the architecture. In this exam, the drawing skills of the candidates are tested. The mode of examination will be offline, the total time duration for the B.Arch. (JEE) exam is of three hours and the question paper mainly consists of Aptitude, Drawing, and Mathematics.
Scoring good marks in this exam is quite a challenging task for all the students. As there is a lot of competition, students should have a thorough idea about the JEE Advanced Syllabus and study effectively to score high in JEE advanced 2018.
Here are a few important tips for students to help them in scoring high in JEE Paper 2.
- The first and foremost step towards preparation of JEE exam is revising class 11 and 12 notes along with the NCERT textbooks.
- Prepare and follow according to the study plan to avoid last minute stress.
- Concentrate on more important topics and practice more diagrams.
- Make a note of all important terminologies, formulas, theorems and practice them regularly.
- Start sketching on a regular basis and attempt the previous year’s design papers to get a hang of them
- Solve more sample papers and other MCQ questions from JEE Mains books. Never stress yourself with lots of study materials.
- Try to have more mock tests and solve more previous years JEE mains question papers to analyze your preparation and time management skills.
These were a few important points to crack JEE paper 2. Before preparing for the exams, all aspirants should be thorough with the syllabus, exam pattern, important topics, mark distributions and JEE advanced cutoff. In addition to this, a candidate must have a clear idea of relevant topics and other reference study materials.